6 Cattail Ridge
Sackville, NB E4L 3S1
Used 2017 Heartland Trail Runner 30ODK
You will have lots of fun camping in this Heartland Trail Runner travel trailer with family and friends. This unit features a bunkhouse for the kids or extra guests, a large slide out for added interior space, and an outdoor kitchen that the chef in the family will enjoy!
Step inside model 30ODK and see a private front bedroom with dual entry doors on either side of the living room entertainment center. There is a comfortable queen size bed with overhead storage, plus nightstands and shirt closets on both sides.
To the left of the entry door find a full featured kitchen with everything needed to prepare and cook food for your family. There is a double kitchen sink, three burner range, refrigerator, and overhead cabinets, plus plenty of storage below also.
The opposite side features a slide out sofa and u-shaped dinette which provides plenty of seating for everyone during mealtime, playing board games, or just hanging out. A storage pantry is located just off the dinette slide for all of your dry goods and more.
The bath offers a tub/shower, toilet and sink, plus overhead storage.
A sliding door in the rear of this unit leads into the bunkhouse which features a set of bunks on the right, and a third bunk above a wardrobe and entertainment center with ladder on your left. You can choose an optional kiddie dinette above a bunk along the road side if you like.
On the outside you will enjoy a exterior kitchen which features a refrigerator, single sink, and counter space, plus more.
Our Price: $34,995
|Length||33 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||725 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7105 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||3|
|Refrigerator Type||2 door|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||8800 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||combo|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Sackville RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @888-480-5577 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.