Cruiser Hitch Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Cruiser Hitch travel trailers were built to handle extreme terrain while still able to be towed by lightweight vehicles! They are equipped with unique features that will reduce maintenance, improve durability, and make it possible for today's adventurous campers to go anywhere they want.
Each model holds true to Cruiser RV's mission of building great American trailers with an all-aluminum superstructure, Azdel composite walls, and plywood floors. The sleek, simple, European styled cabinetry with two-toned color scheme, the city water hook-up, and rear mounted ladder are just a few of the top selling features that will catch your eye. The indoor/outdoor dinette adds versatility and you can crank up the tunes with the exterior speakers, as well as stay protected rain or shine with the power awning with LED light!
Come see all that these Cruiser Hitch travel trailers have to offer!
Cruiser Hitch travel trailer 18BHS highlights: Bunk Beds Single Slide Queen Bed ... more about Hitch 18BHS
Sleeps 5 Slides 1 Length 22 ft 9 in Ext Width 7 ft 1 in Ext Height 10 ft 5 in Hitch Weight 556 lbs Gross Weight 5000 lbs Dry Weight 4030 lbs Cargo Weight 958 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 46 gals Grey Water Capacity 30 gals Black Water Capacity 30 gals Tire Size 15" Furnace BTU 20000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type 110V/LP Refrigerator Size 5 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight 5200 lbs LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal AC BTU 14500 btu TV Info LR 12V TV with DVD Awning Info 13' Power with LED Lights Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Top Selling Features
- Sleek, simple, European styled cabinetry with two-toned color scheme
- Solid surface kitchen countertops and recessed gas cooktop
- Seamless marine grade flooring for easy cleaning
- Standard 60”x80” Queen sized bed
- Indoor/Outdoor dinette
- City Water Hook-up
- Black Tank Flush
- Spray Hose and Hook-up
- 26" Entry Door w/ Oversized Grab Handle and Backlit Hybrid Entry Step
- Powder Coated Steel Fenders and Table
- Power Awning w/ LED Light
- Exterior Speakers
- Rear Mounted Ladder and Matching Spare Tire
- European Styled cabinetry
- Solid Surface kitchen top
- 16" Round hand built kitchen sink
- Seamless marine grade flooring
- Standard 60" x 80" Queen sized bed
- Updated two-tone color scheme
- Outdoor performance dinette fabrics
- Recessed gas cooktop
- Fully Walkable Roof
- Azdel Composite
- 5/8” Tongue & Groove
- Lumber Core stiles provide long lasting strength.
- MDF face stiles provide smooth finish free of knots and grain defects.
- Dual pocket screw joinery provides long lasting strength and tight joints.
- 6 Side Aluminum Construction
- Plywood Flooring Throughout
- Heavy Duty 35mm Multiway adjustable hinges.
- Barreled Roof for water repulsion
- Aluminum and/or plywood backers
- Mounted, sealed, and tested roof top features
- 21V Heat Pads on Holding Tanks
- 1200W Inverter
- 110W Solar Panel
- Solar Monitor
- 110W Outlet Control
- 15” All-Terrain Tires
- Torsion Axle
- Power Tongue Jack
- Welded Bumper
- 4-Corner Jacks
- Welded 2" Receiver
- Wifi HD Antenna
- 4G LTE Prep
- 12V TV w/ DVD
- Black Tank Flush
- Battery Disconnect
- 48 gal. Fresh Tank
- Detachable metal fender table
- 5/8 Tongue and Groove Plywood Constructed
- Sealed underside
- Kayak Rack
- Hitch Carrier
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.